To be considered for this job, applicants must meet these basic requirements;
· A Bachelor’s Degree in Surveying.Other factors that will be considered are employee performance, length of service, and work history.
· Minimum of (2) years’ experience in Topography Survey, preferable in the mining
· 1+) years’ experience in underground and surface surveys in accordance to accepted
industry standards, PNG National Survey Act.
· Sound knowledge in regulatory requirements (with respect to Land Use and land
Rights/ Acquisition) by the Mining Regulatory Board
· Surpac software experience.
· Sound knowledge of safe mining practices and mining standards in an underground
Narrow Vein Mine.
· Strong planning and analytical skills.
· A team player with good computer skills.
· Able to communicate effectively across all levels.
· Class one (1) driver’s license.
Please forward your updated resume and supporting documentation addressed to:
The Human Resource Department
K92 Mining Limited
P O Box 1290,
Note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.