The ideal candidate must have:
- Heavy Equipment Fitter Tradesman with O&K and DML
- Drill experience at least 3 years in supervisory role.
- Experience working on mining equipment.
- Advantage EWP,IT loader
- Current PNG license
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team safely and improve team safety awareness
- High level understanding of all relevant legislation affecting the employment and safety of persons in the mining industry in PNG.
- Demonstrated application of continuous improvement ideas.
NB: ALL APPLICATIONS MUST HAVE AN UP TO DATE POLICE CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE (WITHIN THE LAST 6 MONTHS).
If you possess the ambition and drive to build a career with the Porgera Joint Venture, forward your application and resume before the 20th January, 2017 to: The Recruitment Team, Porgera Joint Venture Email: PHRCoordinator@porgerajv.com or Phone: (+675) 547 8912/545 3056 for more information. Emailed job applications are encouraged.
The Porgera Gold Mine has up to 3,000 employees of both Papua New Guinea nationals and expatriates from across the globe. We operate a full boarding and lodging facility which includes accommodation, messing facilities, and recreational facilities which includes a state-of- the-art gymnasium, and a 24-hour medical centre. We have a FIFO operation working on a 21 days on and 14 days off roster.
That’s what you want!