The ideal candidate must have:
- Degree in Mining Engineering.
- 4 plus years’ experience in underground mining including experience in underground ventilation, drill and blast, and project roles
- Well-developed communication and technical skills
- Strong safety focus
- Ability to work well in a team and meet short term deadlines
- Computer skills in MS Office, AutoCad, Minesight or similar mine design software experience
- Strong report writing and presentation skills
NB: ALL APPLICATIONS MUST HAVE AN UP TO DATE POLICE CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE (WITHIN THE LAST 6 MONTHS).
If you possess the ambition and drive to build a career with the Porgera Joint Venture, forward your application and resume before the 20th January, 2017 to: The Recruitment Team, Porgera Joint Venture Email: PHRCoordinator@porgerajv.com or Phone: (+675) 547 8912/545 3056 for more information. Emailed job applications are encouraged.
The Porgera Gold Mine has up to 3,000 employees of both Papua New Guinea nationals and expatriates from across the globe. We operate a full boarding and lodging facility which includes accommodation, messing facilities, and recreational facilities which includes a state-of- the-art gymnasium, and a 24-hour medical centre. We have a FIFO operation working on a 21 days on and 14 days off roster.
That’s what you want!