The ideal candidate must have:
- Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Greater than 3-years post-graduate experience in a relevant workplace.
- Practical & Technical ability to work effectively and safely in a Mining/Heavy Industrial environment
- Demonstrated application of continuous improvement ideas.
- Good computer skills with the ability to use integrated management systems, word processing, presentation and spreadsheet applications.
- Ability to communicate effectively across all levels.
- Strong report writing and presentation skills.
- A current PNG Drivers License.
- Basic skills in the use of Autocad
NB: ALL APPLICATIONS MUST HAVE AN UP TO DATE POLICE CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE (ARQUIRED WITHIN THE LAST 6 MONTHS).
If you possess the ambition and drive to build a career with the Porgera Joint Venture, forward your application and resume before the 20th January, 2017 to: The Recruitment Team, Porgera Joint Venture Email: PHRCoordinator@porgerajv.com or Phone: (+675) 547 8912/545 3056 for more information. Emailed job applications are encouraged.
The Porgera Gold Mine has up to 3,000 employees of both Papua New Guinea nationals and expatriates from across the globe. We operate a full boarding and lodging facility which includes accommodation, messing facilities, and recreational facilities which includes a state-of- the-art gymnasium, and a 24-hour medical centre. We have a FIFO operation working on a 21 days on and 14 days off roster.
That’s what you want!