The ideal candidate must have:
- Tradesman certificate from a recognised institution
- Minimum of 3 years mining industry or related industrial experience
- A good knowledge of maintenance systems, plant equipment, technical training systems & statutory requirements in Crushing - Primary or Secondary / Agg Plant / Grinding & Screening/Sag and Ball Mills
- The ability to work unsupervised as well as willingness to train others and foster team spirit
- Willingness to train unskilled local employees and trade crews
- Good computer skills in MS Office as well as sound communications skills
NB: ALL APPLICATIONS MUST HAVE AN UP TO DATE POLICE CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE (ARQUIRED WITHIN THE LAST 6 MONTHS).
If you possess the ambition and drive to build a career with the Porgera Joint Venture, forward your application and resume before the 16th December, 2016 to:
The Recruitment Team,
Porgera Joint Venture
or Phone: (+675) 547 8912/545 3056 for more information. Emailed job applications are encouraged.
The Porgera Gold Mine has up to 3,000 employees of both Papua New Guinea nationals and expatriates from across the globe. We operate a full boarding and lodging facility which includes accommodation, messing facilities, and recreational facilities which includes a state-of- the-art gymnasium, and a 24-hour medical centre. We have a FIFO operation working on a 21 days on and 14 days off roster.
That’s what you want!