The ideal candidate must have:
- Recognised tertiary qualifications in Geology.
- Significant mine and exploration geology experience including senior roles in underground and open cut gold operations.
- Expertise in the use of geological resource models and modelling processes.
- Experience in preparing statutory exploration tenement reports.
- Demonstrated success as an effective leader.
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team safely and improve team safety awareness.
NB: ALL APPLICATIONS MUST HAVE AN UP TO DATE POLICE CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE (ARQUIRED WITHIN THE LAST 6 MONTHS).
If you possess the ambition and drive to build a career with the Porgera Joint Venture, forward your application and resume before the 23rd December, 2016 to:
The Recruitment Team,
Porgera Joint Venture
or Phone: (+675) 547 8912/545 3056 for more information. Emailed job applications are encouraged.
The Porgera Gold Mine has up to 3,000 employees of both Papua New Guinea nationals and expatriates from across the globe. We operate a full boarding and lodging facility which includes accommodation, messing facilities, and recreational facilities which includes a state-of- the-art gymnasium, and a 24-hour medical centre. We have a FIFO operation working on a 21 days on and 14 days off roster.
That’s what you want!