The ideal candidate must have:
- Qualifications (Degree/Diploma) in HR or IT/Computer Science or any related field.
- Experience (3-5 years) in HR and IT practices, standards and policies.
- Experience in development and application of HR systems (e.g. Oracle/JDE).
- Demonstrated success as an effective leader.
- High level understanding of MS Office applications – Advanced skills in MS Excel.
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team safely and improve team safety awareness.
NB: ALL APPLICATIONS MUST HAVE AN UP TO DATE POLICE CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE (ARQUIRED WITHIN THE LAST 6 MONTHS).
If you possess the ambition and drive to build a career with the Porgera Joint Venture, forward your application and resume before the 16th December, 2016 to:
The Recruitment Team,
Porgera Joint Venture
or Phone: (+675) 547 8912/545 3056 for more information. Emailed job applications are encouraged.
The Porgera Gold Mine has up to 3,000 employees of both Papua New Guinea nationals and expatriates from across the globe. We operate a full boarding and lodging facility which includes accommodation, messing facilities, and recreational facilities which includes a state-of- the-art gymnasium, and a 24-hour medical centre. We have a FIFO operation working on a 21 days on and 14 days off roster.
That’s what you want!