The ideal candidate must have:
- Recognized Certificate of Competency in Electrical discipline
- Minimum 10 years or more experience as Tradesperson and Foreman in a mining industry preferably in an Underground operation
- Advanced knowledge of SCADA design and programming
- Advanced knowledge of PLC and automation networking
- WIFI network design and implementation
- Optic fibre splicing and installation certified
- Radio communications and telephone networking
- Instrumentation and automation control systems
- High Voltage experience, 11KV, 1000V and 415 volt distribution, preferred but not essential
- Extensive experience in manpower management and project coordination
NB: ALL APPLICATIONS MUST HAVE AN UP TO DATE POLICE CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE (ACQUIRED WITHIN THE LAST 6 MONTHS).
If you possess the ambition and drive to build a career with the Porgera Joint Venture, forward your application and resume before the 02nd December, 2016 to:
The Recruitment Team,
Porgera Joint Venture
Or Phone: (+675) 547 8912/544 3056 for more information. Emailed job applications are encouraged.
The Porgera Gold Mine has up to 3,000 employees of both Papua New Guinea nationals and expatriates from across the globe. We operate a full boarding and lodging facility which includes accommodation, messing facilities, and recreational facilities which includes a state-of- the-art gymnasium, and a 24-hour medical centre. We have a FIFO operation working on a 21 days on and 14 days off roster.